- Yield: 4
- Prep Time: 5 minutes
- Cook Time: 6h 00 min
- Serving: 4
Nutrition facts (per portion)
- : 120
- : 26g
- : 0g
- : 1g
Winter Spiced Poached Pears
A slow cooker dessert that is so easy but tastes beautiful and smells festive. Wheat, gluten, dairy, soy, grain, egg, processed sugar free.
- Peel your pears and place in the slow cooker.
- Place 4 cinnamon sticks in the slow cooker with 2 cups fruit juice, I used organic unsweetened apple juice.
- Slice 1 orange and add to the juice.
- Pop in 3 mulled spice teabags for ease.
- Cook for a minimum of 6 hrs on low.