- Yield: 8
- Prep Time: 5 minutes
- Cook Time: 5 minutes
- Serving: 1 serve of 8 balls
Nutrition facts (per portion)
- Carbohydrate Content: 9g
- Protein Content: 20g
Vegan protein Breakfast Balls
This morning I made myself a beautiful post work out breakfast, which thankfully required no baking whatsoever.
Who doesn’t love that combination of crunchy chocolate texture with nutty taste sensation that comes encased in a Ferrero Rocher? Before I developed my cow dairy allergy these little treats were one of my favourite things about Christmas!
This was the basis for my super simple but gorgeous protein post work out treat. Makes those squats seem a whole lot easier. Gluten free, dairy free and protein enhanced so easy to make you'll be eating them for every meal!!
- Mix all the ingredients together in a bowl and when thoroughly mixed separate into even quantities and form into ball shapes.
- I made 8 balls from these quantities and served them in a bowl sprinkled with a little #Kaizen cacao powder.
- I mixed 1/4 cup Alpro unsweetened almond milk with 1tsp vanilla extract and poured this into the bowl as though it were cream.
- This is one of the easiest recipes I have ever created with over 20g protein and less than 10g carbs in this quantity.
Please let me know what you think if you make them and I would love to see your pictures of your versions.