Truffle oil roasted Butternut squash, feta, pine nut & basil salad
A festive salad which you can serve hot or cold. Truffle infused olive oil, entwined with fresh basil and tart feta are complimented by the sweetness of the squash and the crunch of pine nuts.
- Pre heat your oven to 160 degrees C
- Peel and slice the Squash into cubes.
- Drizzle the truffle infused olive oil over the squash.
- Cook for an hour turning the cubes every so often.
- Allow the squash to cool and then mix with the pine nuts, feta and basil. Add a little more truffle infused olive oil if you feel it necessary.
- Serve as a side or as a main course.