- Yield: 1
- Prep Time: 2 minutes
- Cook Time: 5 minutes
- Serving: 1
Nutrition facts (per portion)
- : 181
- : 3g
- : 14g
- : 9g
The World's Easiest Waffles
This really is the world's easiest waffle recipe, it is super cheap too at only 45p for 2 waffles. It is gluten, grain, wheat, dairy, sugar and soy free. Almonds are a great source of calcium and therefore skin and hair health, they are also a strong source of riboflavin and L-Carnitine which is fantastic for boosting brain activity.
- In a bowl place 3 tbsp ground almonds, 1 egg and 20 drops toffee stevia.
- Mix together well and spoon half the the into one quarter of the waffle iron. Spoon the other half into another quarter!
- Spread the mix out evenly and close the lid.
- It will only take a few minutes to cook.
- Lift the waffles out and top them with your favourite fruits or nut butters!