- Yield: 1
- Prep Time: 5 minutes
- Cook Time: 5 minutes
- Serving: 1
Nutrition facts (per portion)
- Calories: 375
- Carbohydrate Content: 8g
- Fat Content: 22g
- Protein Content: 35g
Strawberry, Steak & Super Seed Summer Salad
As Wimbledon is underway and everyone is eating strawberries, here is a different idea for a simple lunch! Packed full of nutrients, this quick to make salad is perfect cold as well as straight from the skillet.
- Heat a skillet on medium. And pop in you GSN steak.
- Slice your strawberries in half.
- Whilst it is cooking toss the spinach and shredded kale into a bowl with the seeds and halved strawberries.
- Turn your steak over.
- Tear your fresh basil into small pieces and mix with the almond oil.
- Drizzle the oil mix over the leaf mix.
- Remove your steak and Slice it evenly.
- Add to your sale and give it a thorough mix.
- Serve and enjoy.