Slow Cooked Almond Nut Butter Brownies
A tasty treat with a rich chocolate flavour with a hint of nut butter. Wheat, gluten, sugar, dairy, soy, and grain free without losing the sense of special occasion indulgence!
- In a bowl combine your dry ingredients.
- In a separate bowl combine your wet ingredients, you need to melt the coconut oil first.
- When the coconut oil has cooled add the eggs.
- Combine the wet and dry ingredients.
- Stir in the chocolate chunks and mix everything thoroughly.
- Line your slow cooker with baking paper.
- Add the brownie mix.
- Drop the almond nut butter on to the brownie mix.
- Swirl the nut butter through the brownie mix with a knife.
- Place the lid on and leave to cook on low for approximately for 1 hour 45 mins.