- Yield: 1
- Prep Time: 13 minutes
- Cook Time: 3h 00 min
Raw Vegan Tiffin
Afternoon tea and Tiffin – perfect for your next bank holiday weekend treat. Especially for Easter as it is divinely chocolatey.
This healthier version is so simple you can whip it up it minutes, so it is especially useful to have in your repertoire if people decide to pop round and surprise you.
Plus the fact that there is no baking involved at all which is even better.
- Vanilla Essence - 2 tbsp
- Soaked pitted dates - 1 cup
- Chopped cashews - 3 tsp
- Chopped banana chips - 5 tsp
- Coconut oil - 1 & 1/2 Cups (melted after measuring)
- Beet Active juice - 1/2 cup
- Genetic Supplements Chocolate Vegan Protein - 2 serves
- Acai powder - 2 tsps
- Raw Cacao powder - 1/2 cup
- Cacao nibs - 1/2 cup
- Coconut choc shot - 1/4 cup
- Amaranth flour - 3 scoops
- crushed pistachios - for decorating
This couldn’t be easier to make.
- Line a brownie tray with some cling film.
- Place all of your ingredients into a food processor except the banana chips and cashews. Blend together thoroughly.
- When the ingredients are thoroughly mixed fold in the banana chips and cashews so that they are evenly distributed throughout the mix.
- Scoop the mix into the brownie tray on top of the cling film. Press the mix firmly into the tray so that the mix is even.
- Press the crushed pistachios onto the top. And then place in the freezer for a minimum of 3 hours to set.
- Remove from the freezer, slice and serve.
- Please tag me if you give these a go. I would love to see your versions. x