- Yield: 1
- Prep Time: 5 minutes
- Cook Time: 3 minutes
- Serving: 1
Nutrition facts (per portion)
- Calories: 359Kcal
- Carbohydrate Content: 6g (7%)
- Fat Content: 30g (78%)
- Protein Content: 13g (14%)
Pumpkin Pie Post Work Out
Recently I have been using this grain free, dairy free, gluten free "porridge" style breakfast as my "go to" option. It is fast and tasty which is perfect if you are short of time or need a quick snack. You could have this anytime but as a breakfast with the health boosting benefits it sets me up for the day. I have shared a few pictures on Instagram and had quite a few requests for the recipe so here it is! (This recipe can be used as part of a Keto, IIFYM, Macro calculated, Low Carb High Fat, Calorie controlled diet or a multiple allergy diet!)
- Place your ingredients into your breakfast bowl. You do not need to mix or do anything to them. I tend to break up the square of chocolate as it seems to melt better when it is cooked.
- Add your milk and L-Glutamine, again there is no need to stir or mix.
- Add your pumpkin pie spice mix and place the bowl into the microwave for 1min 30seconds. this is sufficient in my microwave to heat the mix sufficiently and when stirred it is a beautiful blend and flavour mix. Your microwave may differ.
- Once stirred thoroughly this is your post work out dessert. Simply and delicious with health benefits. You could add Stevia toffee drops or different spices, I sometimes use nutmeg & cinnamon. If you make this yourself please tag me, I would love to see your pictures. xx