- Yield: 2
- Prep Time: 10 minutes
- Cook Time: 20 minutes
- Serving: 2
Nutrition facts (per portion)
- Calories: 175
- Carbohydrate Content: 6g
- Fat Content: 7g
- Fiber Content: 1.5g
- Protein Content: 19g
- Saturated Fat Content: 1g
- Sodium Content: 21.75mg
- Sugar Content: 4.6g
- Unsaturated Fat Content: 6g
Pina Colada vegan protein pudding
I was inspired to make this when I bought a reduced price pineapple from Lidl. I love coconut milk, and used to love pina colada cocktails. So I dreamt up this pudding, but myself and my husband ended up eating them for breakfast oops!
- Chopped peeled Pineapple - 1 handful (save 2 cubes for decoration)
- Crushed Pecans - 1 handful
- Vanilla Essence - 1 TBSP
- Sukrin Gold - 1 TSP
- Blue poppy seeds - 1 TSP
- Genetic Supplements vegan vanilla protein - 1 scoop
- Lucuma powder - 1 TSP
- Alpro coconut milk - 4 dessert spoons
- Unsweetened Alpro Almond milk - 4 dessert spoons
- Sukrin Gold - for decoration
- Poppy Seeds - for decoration
- In a small frying pan place a handful of chopped peeled pineapple, a small handful of roughly crushed pecans, 1 tsps of poppy seeds, 1 tsps Sukrin gold and 1 tbsp vanilla essence.
- On a low heat warm the ingredients until the Sukrin crystals melt.
- Spoon the mix into the bottom of your serving dish.
- For the topping mix 1 scoop (1/2 serve) @geneticsupp vanilla protein powder with 1 tsps lucuma powder and add 4 dessert spoons of Alpro coconut milk & an equal measure of unsweetened Alpro almond milk.
- Mix thoroughly until smooth and the consistency of an angel delight/thick mousse. Spoon this onto 1 of the pineapple mixes and repeat the process for the other pudding.
- For decoration sprinkle some poppy seeds, a little Sukrin and a chunk of pineapple. Leave in the fridge overnight.