- Yield: 1
- Prep Time: 10h 00 min
- Cook Time: 5 minutes
- Serving: 1
Nutrition facts (per portion)
- : 420
- : 2g
- : 19g
- : 45g
Peppered GSN steak with Horseradish
A festive twist to a standard sirloin steak. Marinated with horseradish & rainbow peppercorns this is a delicious recipe for the festive season.
- Crush the peppercorns in a pestle and mortar or with a book in a plastic bag.
- Place the beef in a serving bowl and massage the peppercorns into the meat.
- Smooth the horseradish over the steak and leave to marinade overnight.
- Cook in a pan to the required amount. 2 or 3 mins either side will be medium rare.
- Pour any remaining sauce over the steak to serve.