- Yield: 1
- Prep Time: 15 minutes
- Cook Time: 30 minutes
- Serving: 12
Nutrition facts (per portion)
- : 215
- : 9.5g
- : 17g
- : 8g
Pear & Cinnamon Cake
This is a low carb cake that doesn't require any sweetening as the pear pulp does that for you. It has a crunchy crust with a sticky sponge and is a fabulous combination of winter spices and flavours. Gluten, dairy, soy, grain and sugar free it is a treat for most.
- Pre heat your oven to 180 degrees.
- Pre grease a baking tin.
- Into a mixing bowl grate the pear flesh, ensure the skin and any pips are not in the bowl.
- Add the cinnamon and ground almonds and mix well.
- Add the baking powder and mix again.
- Add the eggs and mix thoroughly.
- Pour the cake mix into the cake tin and spread evenly within the tin.
- Sprinkle the Sukrin gold over the top of the cake evenly.
- Pop into the oven for 20-30 minutes until golden brown.