- Yield: 1
- Prep Time: 10 minutes
- Cook Time: 10 minutes
- Serving: 1
Nutrition facts (per portion)
- : 392
- : 33g
- : 14g
- : 28.5g
Mince Pie Protein Pancakes
Everyone loves a protein pancake stack, but these have a festive feel. Mince pie influenced, each layer has homemade mincemeat, drizzled with Jordan's Skinny Tiramisu syrup & sprinkled with Sukrin icing sugar. I think you will agree almost better than the real thing!
- To be honest the pancakes are pretty good as a stack with anything but as the festive season approaches these are a real treat.
- In a jug or mixing bowl crack the egg, add the protein powder, add the ground almonds and mix with the almond milk. You need to make sure the mix is very smooth and a thick runny batter in consistency.
- I have a mini pancake sized frying pan in which I found in a Peter Jones store on discount. It delivers a perfect round shape. This quantity makes 4 pancakes.
- When the mix is ready pour 1/4 into the pan and cook on 1 side, flip over and cook the other side.
- Repeat the process 4 times.
- To make the homemade mincemeat, I blend the pitted dates, inca berries, cranberries and 2 squirts of skinny Tiramisu syrup in a blender or mixer until you have a thick sticky mixture.
- Spread 2 teaspoons of mincemeat after each pancake is laid on the stack.
- Decorate with mincemeat, 2 squirts skinny syrup and a sprinkling of Sukrin icing sugar.
- 4 pancakes have 262 Kcals, 4g carbs, 14g fat, 27g protein.