- Yield: 16
- Prep Time: 10 minutes
- Cook Time: 2h 00 min
- Serving: 8
Nutrition facts (per portion)
- : 460
- : 7.7g
- : 46.5g
- : 8g
Maple & Pecan Bars
This no bake bar makes a tasty breakfast or snack, it is a low carb, high fat, keto friendly, gluten free, dairy free, wheat free, soy free, sugar free recipe that makes it a useful addition to most diet plans.
- Roughly chop the pecan halves.
- In a bowl add the pecans, ground almonds, linseed and desiccated coconut. Mix them together.
- Melt the coconut oil.
- Pour the oil, stevia and zero syrup into the bowl and mix thoroughly.
- Line a baking tray with cling film leaving an overlap on each side.
- Tip the mix into the centre of the tray and press it into each corner until the tray is evenly covered.
- Wrap the overlapping cling film over the mix and press down firmly.
- Place in the freezer for at least 2 hours. Mark off 16 equal portions and slice with a sharp knife.
- They will keep in a fridge for 2 weeks, in theory if they last that long!