GSN Ostrich Kebabs
Fantastically easy but they look so colourful and appetising they are fabulous for summer, and parties cooked on a griddle pan or on the BBQ. They never fail to impress.
- Melt your coconut oil in your griddle pan and put your largely chopped veg in.
- sprinkle with garlic powder.
- As they brown turn them over with your tongs so both sides are cooked and have a BBQ look to them.
- When they’re cooked place them to one side and add your ostrich steaks to the griddle pan. I don’t find it necessary to add any spices or flavourings as I love the taste of the ostrich steak. They are skill fully partially cooked, so they don’t take very long. I cop the steak in half, and then into 3 pieces each half. If you like your steak more well done this also gives an opportunity to see how well its cooked through.
- Add the meat and veg onto your skewer in even patterns to create a fabulously easy and impressive meal. I serve with sweet potato crisps and a lime dip.