- Yield: 1
- Prep Time: 10 minutes
- Cook Time: 10 minutes
- Serving: 1
Nutrition facts (per portion)
- : 479
- : 14g
- : 26g
- : 49g
GSN Christmas Dinner Pancake
The traditional Christmas dinner with Turkey & cranberry sauce is emulated here in this recipe conveniently encapsulated in a pancake!
- The most complex part of this recipe is the pancake. Once you have made this a few times it will feel so easy you will make them for every meal. In a jug or mixing bowl crack your egg, add your milk and your almonds. Mix well with a whisk until a smooth batter is formed.
- Spray coconut oil onto the bottom of the frying pan and turn on to a medium heat. Pour in the batter mix and make sure you tilt it to give an even coverage.
- Meanwhile pre-heat your grill and slice your chicken breast. Cook the chicken in a wok with the cranberries and 2 squirts of the skinny syrup.
- When the pancake is almost cooked on the under side (check by lifting it a little at the edge) place the frying pan under the grill.
- Finish cooking the chicken whilst the pancake browns.
- Slide the pancake on to a plate.
- Empty the chicken & cranberries on to one half of the pancake and add the spinach leaves.
- Fold the pancake over and drizzle the skinny syrup over the top of the pancake.