- Yield: 1
- Prep Time: 5 minutes
- Cook Time: 1h 20 min
- Serving: 1
Nutrition facts (per portion)
- Calories: 380
- Carbohydrate Content: 49g
- Fat Content: 4g
- Protein Content: 24g
Frozen Cherry Bakewell Protein Slices
A high carb breakfast or snack that is ideal for post work out carb back loading. With only 4 ingredients it is high protein and low fat they take minutes to make and are suitable for vegans too. They are Gluten free, wheat free, dairy free, soy free and grain free with no added sugar.
- Weigh out and place all your ingredients in a BPA free plastic container.
- Mix them together thoroughly so that the mix is even throughout.
- Place the lid on and place the container in the freezer for 1 to 2 hours.
- I usually prepare it before I train so that it is ready when I have finished.
- Carefully lift the frozen mix out of the container and slice up.