- Yield: 8
- Prep Time: 10 minutes
- Cook Time: 10h 00 min
- Serving: 8
Nutrition facts (per portion)
- : 400
- : 6g
- : 50g
- : 50g
Festive One Pot Roast Beef with Tomatoes
A simple and festive one-pan roast—just top roast beef with tomatoes, garlic, walnut oil, and seasonings.
- Pre heat the slow cooker on low.
- Season the beef with the salt, some of the thyme and place it in the slow cooker.
- Drizzle 1 tbsp walnut oil over the beef and pour the other into a bowl. Add the garlic cloves. thyme and tomatoes to the bowl and stir them well.
- Distribute the tomato mix around the beef and leave to cook slowly.
- Remove the beef and slice or shred whichever you prefer. Serve between 8 bowls with the roasted tomatoes, garlic and thyme.