- Yield: 1
- Prep Time: 10 minutes
- Cook Time: 40 minutes
- Serving: 8
Nutrition facts (per portion)
- : 170
- : 4.25g
- : 9.8g
- : 19g
Easy protein bread
Every now and again you just fancy some bread, this low carb, high protein, gluten free, dairy free, grain free, soy free, sugar free alternative can be made with very little effort or ingredients.
- Pre heat your oven to 150 degrees C.
- Grease a 9x5 inch loaf tin.
- In a mixing bowl place the baking powder, hemp and pea protein.
- Crack in the eggs and mix thoroughly.
- Fold the nut butter through the mix.
- Pour the mix into the loaf tin and bake for 40 minutes.
- Turn out and slice. Spread coconut oil on instead of butter for a complete dairy free option.