- Yield: 8
- Prep Time: 5 minutes
- Cook Time: 10 minutes
- Serving: 1
Nutrition facts (per portion)
- Calories: 316
- Carbohydrate Content: 17g
- Fat Content: 14g
- Protein Content: 25g
Easy banana biscuit bakes
This was a cheeky breakfast treat that I concocted as I am not keen on bananas but was trying to include them on a particular meal plan.
They are vegan protein based and the recipe makes 8 biscuits with only 4 ingredients. They are gluten free, dairy free, wheat free, soy free, grain free and sugar free.
- Pre heat your oven to 170 degrees
- Mash the banana thoroughly.
- Add the protein powder, yoghurt and egg.
- Mix the ingredients together until a thick smooth consistency is achieved.
- Grease a baking tray with a little oil.
- Use a dessert spoon to measure equal dollops evenly spaced onto the tray.
- You should have approximately 8 dollops.
- Bake in the oven for 10-15 mins until golden brown.
- They will be crunchy on the outside but soft in the middle.