Easiest Chocolate Mousse Ever!
Keep this ratio when doubling the quantity, depending on how many you need to make. Add orange essence to make a chocolate orange mousse.
- Break the chocolate into small pieces and melt in a pan over a very low heat. You must keep stirring. When it has melted add the coconut milk. (Use light coconut milk for even less calories)
- Use an electric whisk to keep the mixture moving. Do not let the mix get hot. Remove it from the heat and keep whisking.
- Add the gelatine leaf. Keep whisking until it has completely dissolved.
- Ladle the mix into glasses or bowls and place in a cold room or the fridge until set.
- Decorate with whipped almond cream and dark chocolate shavings, or a slice of orange whatever you fancy.