- Yield: 20
- Prep Time: 20 minutes
- Serving: 20
Nutrition facts (per portion)
- : 62
- : 3.1g
- : 3.75g
- : 3.55g
High protein, high taste, a deliciously festive treat that is easy to make but not so easy to resist!
Wheat, grain, gluten, dairy, soy, egg, sugar free.
- Caramel Vegan Genetic Suppliment Protein Powder - 1 scoop (1/2 serve)
- Chocolate Vegan Genetic Supplement Protein Powder - 1 scoop (1/2 serve)
- Raw cacao powder (Kaizen Living) - 1/4 cup
- Linseed - 1/4 cup
- Jordan's skinny Tiramisu - 6 squirts
- Raw cacao nibs - 1/4 cup
- Alpro unsweetened almond milk - 1/4 cup
- Split the raw cacao powder in half. You will need some for the coating.
- Blend all the ingredients together in a Nutri bullet or food processor. It should be a stiff mixture with a slight sticky nature.
- Take a tsp of the mix and roll it between your palms to make a ball.
- Pour some cocoa powder into a dish and roll the protein ball in the powder until coated thoroughly.
- Place each ball in a mini paper sweet case.
- This can be quite a messy process but I think its worth it! Let me know if you agree.