- Yield: 15
- Prep Time: 15 minutes
- Cook Time: 15 minutes
- Serving: 5
Nutrition facts (per portion)
- : 457.5
- : 10.8g
- : 41.5g
- : 15g
Choc chunk protein biscuit bites
These protein biscuit bites are suitable for a LCHF, IIFYM, Keto, Gluten free, Dairy free, Sugar free, Soy free, Wheat free or Grain free meal plan. They have a crunchy outside with a soft cookie inside, great as a snack, breakfast or as a sweet treat!
- Pre heat your oven to 180 degrees C.
- In a large mixing bowl, add the almond flour, linseed and protein powder.
- Melt the coconut oil and pour it in with the vanilla extract and add the stevia drops.
- Crack in the egg and mix together until even.
- Break the chocolate into chunks and mix them through the dough.
- Either grease a baking tray or cover with baking paper.
- Ball the mix into 15 equal amounts and place them on the tray. Press the top to flatten slightly and make an even wish shape. They will not spread out so they can be quite close together.
- Bake for 10-15 mins until they start to turn golden brown and are hard to the touch.
- 1 portion is calculated as 3 biscuit bites and this is what the macros represent.