- Yield: 16
- Prep Time: 10 minutes
- Cook Time: 10 minutes
- Serving: 16
Nutrition facts (per portion)
- Calories: 53kcal
- Carbohydrate Content: 11.2g
- Fat Content: 0.7g
- Protein Content: 1.9g
Chewy Oat & Inca Berry Cookies
These simple cookies are perfect to stick in your tuppaware box and take with you to snack on, handy to keep in your work or kit bag, I wouldn’t suggest your pocket though. Gluten free, dairy free and processed sugar free, with only 55kcal per cookie and baked in 10mins.
- Genetic Supplements coconut oil - 125g (weigh before melting)
- Sukrin Gold - 125g
- Egg - 1
- Vanilla Extract - 1 tsp
- Vita Fibre - 1 tsp
- Gluten Free oats (or amaranth flakes) - 150g
- Almond Flour - 75g
- Gluten free baking powder - 1/2 tsp
- Ground cinnamon - 1/2 to 1 tsp depending on taste
- Inca Berries - 50g
1) Pre heat your oven to 180 degrees (160 degrees if fan assisted) Gas mark 4
2) line your baking tray with baking paper
3) in a mixing bowl use an electric whisk to mix your melted coconut oil and Sukrin gold together. Mix in the egg and vanilla and Vita Fibre.
4) switch to a wooden spoon and fold in your oats, almond flour, baking powder and Inca Berries
5) use a teaspoon and take generous balls of the mix and place well spaced on the baking paper. They will spread so they do need to be a decent distance apart. (They end up being approximately 10cm to 2 1/2 inches width.) shape them into rounds and slightly flatten them with a fork.
6) Bake for roughly 10 mins until golden brown. Remove from the oven and allow to cool before removing them from the paper.