- Yield: 1
- Prep Time: 5 minutes
- Cook Time: 60 minutes
- Serving: 1
Nutrition facts (per portion)
- Calories: 227
- Carbohydrate Content: 29g
- Fat Content: 2g
- Protein Content: 20g
Cherry Berry Protein Breakfast Bars
Simple to make but they do need to be popped in a freezer so I make them before I train and leave them to freeze so that they are ready for my post work out snack. High carb, High protein, Low fat. Dairy Free, Wheat free, Gluten free, Processed sugar free.
- I make this in a rectangular Tupperware box
- Mix the Gluten free oats with the protein in the tub.
- Add the unsweetened almond milk and the cherry juice and mix thoroughly.
- Fold in your mixed berries and smooth so the mix evenly covers the bottom of the tub.
- Pop in the freezer with the lid on for at least an hour.
- Push the bar out and slice into 4 pieces.
A delicious and unusual breakfast or post workout treat.
- They don’t stay frozen though if yo want to take them any where.