Cacao Eastern Spiced Protein balls
Another one of my go to snack recipes. It is so easy to make with such fabulous flavours and makes an interesting, gluten and dairy free, vegan snack to boost your protein in take.
- Place all the dry ingredients into a processor and give a quick mix.
- Add the Vita Fibre and mix thoroughly.
- Add the almond milk a little at a time in case you don't require it all.
- The mix should be sticky to firm not sloppy. If it is too wet the mix won't bind together.
- Take a dessert spoon size of the protein mix and roll the bite size ball between your hands. When rounded roll in the cacao nibs.
- When the ball is completely coated, place it on a tray coated with baking paper. When you have used up all your mix place them in the fridge to harden.