- Yield: 6
- Prep Time: 10 minutes
- Cook Time: 8h 00 min
- Serving: 6
Nutrition facts (per portion)
- : 197
- : 16g
- : 12g
- : 8g
Broccoli & Blue Cheese Soup
This slow cooked Seasonal soup is delicately flavoured & full of nutrients. Broccoli is one of the biggest superfoods on offer to us, it is an anti-oxidant boosting the bodies immune function, Vitamin K for bone health, Potassium for cardio-vascular health, iron for red blood cell boost and it carries more protein than other vegetables and all for as little as 58p per portion.
- Chop all the florets off the 2 heads of broccoli and place them in the slow cooker.
- Empty the contents of the tin of coconut milk into the slow cooker and add 2 tins of cold water to the mix too.
- Crumble the blue cheese into the slow cooker.
- Sprinkle the garlic & fenugreek over the contents.
- Cook on low for 10 hours and blend each portion if you wish to have a smoother soup.