- Yield: 1
- Prep Time: 10 minutes
- Serving: 1
Nutrition facts (per portion)
- : 530
- : 38g
- : 21g
- : 51g
Banoffi Brownie Protein Sundae
A healthier dessert option that tastes as naughty as you would like a Banoffi Brownie Sundae to taste. High protein, vegan, easy to create and delicious. A tasty treat for any guest at a dinner party or as a little treat for yourself.
- Designed2Eat Brownie - 1/2
- Banana vegan recover Genetic Supplement protein - 1 scoop (1/2 serve)
- Vanilla Vegan Genetic Suppliment Protein Powder - 1/2 scoop (1/4 serve)
- Chocolate Vegan Genetic Supplement Protein Powder - 1 scoop (1/2 serve)
- Alpro unsweetened almond milk - 400ml
- raw cacao nibs - 2 tbsp
- raw cacao powder - 1/2 tsp
- 85% dark Chocolate - 1/4 square
- Slice a Designed2Eat Fudge brownie in half and then cut it into small pieces. Lay them on the bottom of the serving bowl so it creates an evenly covered base.
- Mix the banana powder with 150ml almond milk. Ensure there are no lumps and spoon it on top of the brownie layer.
- Evenly spread the 2 tbsp of raw cacao nibs carefully over the banana protein.
- Mix the chocolate protein with 150ml almond milk. Again ensure there are no lumps. Very carefully spoon it on to the cacao nibs so that it is evenly covered.
- Mix the vanilla protein with 100ml almond milk. This will be a little runnier and mimics a layer of cream. carefully spoon it onto the chocolate layer.
- Finally decorate with a sprinkling of raw cacao and a 1/4 square of dark chocolate.
- Eat immediately or leave in a fridge to chill.