- Yield: 4
- Prep Time: 10 minutes
- Cook Time: 20 minutes
- Serving: 1
Nutrition facts (per portion)
- : 357
- : 1g
- : 22g
- : 33g
Baked Bacon Baskets
A fabulously easy breakfast with a bit of a kick! Bacon & Egg with a difference. Breakfast or a snack! Gluten, Soy, Wheat, Sugar & Dairy free! Ultra low carb!
- Pre heat your oven to 180 degrees C.
- Grease a muffin tray with a little oil.
- In a jug mix the egg and milk thoroughly.
- Line 4 of the muffin dimples with a slice of bacon in each.
- Slice the jalapeño and evenly distribute them between the 4 baskets.
- Pour the egg mix in and split it equally between the baskets.
- Pop in to the oven and bake for 20 minutes or until the egg has set and started to brown.
- Leave to cool before removing them from the tray.
- Perfect for breakfast or as a snack.