All Day Breakfast Rizopia Pasta Bake
Everyone loves an all day breakfast, here I made it into a substantial meal balanced with the carbs of Rizopia pasta. Using my favourite Black Farmer sausages and bacon this is a truly Autumnal comforting dish.
- Pre heat your oven to 165 degrees C.
- Cook the pasta as usual in a pan on the stove.
- Cook the sausages and bacon in a frying pan.
- Grate your cheese and slice all the tomatoes in half.
- When the pasta is ready, drain and add to an oven proof dish. Add the cherry tomatoes, the chopped sausage and bacon. Stir the contents through so its evenly mixed.
- Lay the yellow tomatoes on the top.
- Carefully crack an egg in each quarter.
- Sprinkle the cheese over the top.
- Back in the oven for 20-25 mins or until the egg is cooked and the cheese is melted.